Saturday, February 3, 2007

Picture Time!

Alright, what we- okay actually just I have been waiting for.
visit my photo album at:

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t26/curtcbriggs/

I have them posted to that site because I can post videos there and I can't on this site. So Conrad and Rob and anyone else wondering, that is the key to sharing your videos.

At the website above you'll see the Montana trip last year, Christmas and a little mountain biking. Oh yeah- did I mention I bought a home on Feb. 3rd- just an early birthday gift for my self. You might find a picture or two of my future home which isn't built yet.

So the idea is that you can check this stuff out and post things on my blog (this site.) I know very little about all this so hopefully I can groom it with time- you know, make it prettier to look at.

Let me know what you think!

No comments: